Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Made it to Day 10!



I made it to day 10! 



I am so proud of myself! 

I have officially completed my cleanse:)

I have lost 6 pounds and 4 and 1/2 inches in 10 days,
 and that's not about to be the final number! 



(A gross picture but I thought it was awesome!) 


I plan on continuing my progress and I am so excited for the Max Phase!  



Bring on the new me! 



I never have stuck with a diet, EVER.
But the reason this is working so well is because 
THE 24 DAY CHALLENGE IS NOT A DIET! 
We are just teaching our bodies to eat properly and at the right time! 


You can start your cleanse right now!  
What are you waiting for?
If I can do this, so can you. 
Contact me through this blog, or click here.

OR! Build your own 24 Day Challenge here and start on getting your body to the way it's suppose to work!

Thanks for reading:) 
Your Advocare Distributor, 
Millie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment