Saturday, April 19, 2014

Meal Replacement Shakes

Advocare's Meal Replacement Shakes

Advocare's Meal Replacement Shakes are a great way to cut calories, but still give your body the nutrition that it needs! 

There is a one to one ratio of carbohydrates to protein which helps with weight loss and well as energy!
This is a great way to start off your morning and give your metabolism a boost that it needs!

Now let's get to the question that you are all asking yourselves...
"But Millie, how does it taste?" 

Well, I am going to be honest... I LOVE THE SHAKES!
I have tried the SlimFast shakes before and those are just horrible.  
The Special Kay shakes are gross too....
So I was a little hesitant in trying the Advocare Meal Replacement shake...
But I fell in love! 
They don't taste chalky.
They are creamy and smooth!
And who doesn't love chocolate for breakfast?


Not only have these shakes help me loose weight, but they have also allowed me to start eating breakfast everyday, which is so good for my body.  

The chocolate mocha is my favorite.
Then it's chocolate:)
The berry isn't bad and I have yet to try the Vanilla.
So let me know what you think about the Vanilla because I would love to hear your opinions!


Check out this video and how the shakes have impacted peoples' lives!


Thanks for stopping by! 
Your Advocare Distributor and Coach, 
Millie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment