Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Change Your Lifestyle!

It's Time For A Change!

If any of you are like me, I was unhappy with my body since I can remember.
I always struggled with my weight and found myself feeling like crap all of the time.
I kept telling myself that I didn't care what people thought, and in reality, I was just lying to myself.
I DID CARE.  
I was just so good at eating my problems away.

The worst part of the entire weight struggle was probably trying to ignore the fact that when summer comes around, none of my clothes would ever fit.  And the same with school.  



It was time for a change.
But when was a diet ever going to work?
I hate starving myself.
And all of those diet shakes taste awful!
Let's be honest, I'd rather just be overweight than eat that crap.

WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
I can either continue to live in this mess of my body,
or I can respect my body that the Lord gave me, 
and treat it right.

That's when I found ADVOCARE!



These pictures are of me when I first started researching about Advocare.
You can probably tell that I look extremely self-conscience.
I hated taking pictures!


I honestly didn't know how unhappy I was until I started my Challenge.













The Cleanse in itself changed my life.

I lost 6 pounds and 4&1/2 inches on my cleanse!

Are you curious how this happened?
Well the simple answer is,
I JUST CLEANED OUT ALL OF THE CRAP I HAD BEEN STUFFING MY BODY WITH.
Once I got rid of all of that gunk, my body could work properly and I was able to absorb the good nutrients that my body needs.  

Check out these pictures of me after my Cleanse!





People see me in the hallways and tell me I look great now!
What a surprise! 
I always thought that I would have to loose like 50 pounds to feel beautiful,
But in just 6 pounds, people are starting to see the real me.

\
 Maybe it's just me, but I was so ignorant about what my body needed to be healthy!!

This isn't even about weight loss anymore!

This is about giving my body what it's supposed to have!










It's okay to ask questions.

It's okay to not know all of the answers.

I am here to help all of you feel great and to answer all of those questions you might have.





Please consider doing the 24 Day Challenge because I know you won't regret it!

It changed my life and will change yours.

This isn't a diet.

It's a lifestyle change.

So whenever you're ready, I'm ready to help you.

Don't miss out on the discount either!
Join my team and we will get you to the 40% discount level!
What could be better?
Getting a 40% discount on the products that you use and love is my kind of beautiful.

Interested yet?
Join our team here and let's get you started on your Challenge!

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't accomplish your goals because that's a lie.

We have an entire team that will help you accomplish those health or financial goals you have.

Stay happy!
Your Advocare Distributor and Coach,
Millie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment