Monday, March 31, 2014

Ready for My Challenge!

Ready for My Challenge! 
Today is day 1 of my 24 Day Challenge!!!!
Words can't even describe how excited I am.  
I'm ready to treat my body right.

I start my morning off with a glass of water and then Spark:) 
Nothing out of the usual for me!
How easy is that?

After waiting 30 minutes....

I'm ready for my Citrus Fiber Drink (out of my cleanse box). 
JUST CHUG IT.
If you wait to long, it's going to get grossly thick.
And if you can't stand the taste, before adding the mix to your water, add a touch of orange juice to distract your taste buds:)
Now drink another glass of water:)
(Don't be freaked out.  Most people say the Fiber drink is the worst part and you just have that days 1,2,3 and 8,9,10!).  


Now, I am going to drink a Meal Replacement Shake for breakfast because I normally don't eat breakfast.  Mmmmm... Chocolate Mocha:) You don't have to do this on the Cleanse! As long as you eat a good breakfast, you're solid:) 

REMEMBER, YOU'RE ON A CLEANSE.  
So the goal is to keep the gunk out of your body, not put it right back in! 

With your Meal Replacement Shake, don't forget to take your 2 Omegaplex! 

10:00a.m. - It's mid-morning snack time! 

This is where you want to snack on things like nuts, fruits, veggies, hardboiled eggs, rice cakes, etc. 
REMEMBER: This is a snack.  We are trying to train ourselves out of our old habits of eating large amounts of food only a couple times a day.  Our body will be able to keep up burning calories if we eat approximately 6 smaller meals throughout the day. 
My mid-morning snack today is some almonds:) YUM!

Lunch time comes around and I am having one of these awesome choices: Salads, greens, veggies with lean protein, and complex carbs! 

I have a salad that I made (with cucumber and chicken breast!)and some blackberries! 

Now mid-afternoon is here and I'm going to be having another snack (same choices as my mid-morning snack). 

PLUS I'm going to be taking my 3 catalyst:)
I am having an apple today:)

Dinner time! Which means I'm enjoying some lean protein, veggies, and 2 Omegaplex!


For my after dinner snack, I'll munch on some fruits or veggies.

Strawberries:)
Bedtime rolls around and all I have to do is take my Herbal Cleanse Tablets (in my cleanse box). 


DON'T FORGET: You should be drinking 8oz. of water each time you have one of your meals/snacks.  





You can do this!  Just always have your snacks and meals prepared so you're not tempted to spontaneously eat something that you know you shouldn't. 


This isn't a diet:) It's training your body to eat better and as a result, you're going to feel better!

I'll continue to post my progress throughout my Challenge!  

Want to try the 24 Day Challenge? 

Comment on my blog or contact me here

Or here is a direct link to my website to create your own 24 Day Challenge!

Don't worry, I will walk you through the entire thing.  If I can do the Challenge, so can you:)



No comments:

Post a Comment