Sunday, March 16, 2014

Why I Chose Advocare

Hi! 
I'm Millie Cartwright and I would love to share my Advocare story with you!
I am a night owl when it comes to trying to go to sleep each night. 
I can't go to sleep until about 12:30am-1:00am every night.
But then I have to wake up at 6:30 that morning to get ready for school!
SO, I'm obviously tired. 
My mental focus in class was horrible and I couldn't stop yawning. 
I knew I had to do something.
My friend Katie actually introduced me to Advocare through Spark.
I had heard of Spark before, but only because all of the football players would drink it.
So I thought "I can't drink that. I'm not in any sport!"
But Katie explained to me that anyone could drink this! 
I started drinking Spark each morning, and my life in class was changed. 
I could focus.
I was alert.
And I could especially tell the difference if I forgot to drink my Spark in the morning.
It was back to Millie trying to stay awake all day.
So please! Try Spark, my favorite product! 
It comes in so many flavors, and you can even mix them to create your own flavors! 
Spark works by giving you an initial burst of caffeine and then the B vitamins allow your body to create it's own energy, producing long-lasting energy. 
PLUS! It's only 45 calories per serving! :) 

If you have any questions about Spark or any other Advocare products, don't hesitate to send me a message here

Want to try Spark? Order through me here or join my team and enjoy a 20% discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment