Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Advocare Spark

Advocare Spark

Spark has to be the favorite product Advocare offers.
No matter who I talk to, it's always: "I love Spark." or  "It gives me the extra boost I need without having to drink all the coffee I used to."
The Fruit Punch flavor is a crowd favorite:) 



Check out this quick video below!!!





The pros of Spark:

  1. NO SUGAR and TASTES GREAT! 
    • It's awesome that Spark doesn't have any sugar, because it gives me the energy I need, but I don't hit that wall like I normally do with Monsters or coffee. 
    • It also tastes so good! The Fruit Punch is my favorite:) But there is also Pink Lemonade, Citrus, Grape, Watermelon, Cherry, Mango Strawberry, and Mandarin Orange! 
    • Many people also mix the flavors together to make their own tropical blend! (Such an awesome idea) 

     2.  VITAMINS IN AN ENERGY DRINK!
    • Mainly it’s the vitamin B vitamins, niacin, riboflavin, vitamin C and more!
    • So compared to other energy drinks, it's winning in the healthy category;)
     3. LONG LASTING ENERGY!
    • Spark doesn't just give me the energy I need right now, but it's also so nice to not have to take a nap right after school.  I drink it on my way to school every morning and I have focus throughout the entire day! 

The cons of Spark:  
  1. It can get a bit pricey.  You can buy it in two different ways: canister or pouches.  The canister is cheaper in the long run (42 servings, $51.95), but the pouches are nice to have when you're on a trip or just out and about (14 servings, $22.95). 
    • BUT: if you love Spark and will end up buying more of it, becoming a distributor is a smart way to go.  (You pay an original $79, but get $50 in products, including Spark, and then you get 20%-40% discount).  
    • If this is something that you're interested in, join my team to get awesome discounts for the products you love! 

I hope I have helped explain some of the reasons Spark is so great! 
More Questions? Leave a comment, or contact me Here.

You can order Advocare Spark Energy Drink through me:)

Thanks for reading! 
-Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment